UFA Proud Collector for Passback!
Passback is a program of the U.S. Soccer Foundation that has collected and redistributed over 900,000 pieces of soccer equipment to children in underserved communities since 2002. The dedication of Passback’s diverse group of collectors, which includes individuals, soccer clubs, community organizations, and private businesses, has allowed the Foundation to enrich the lives of many by providing desperately needed equipment and UFA is once again proud to be a collector for the Passback program.
What do we collect?
- New or gently-used soccer equipment. ‘Gently-used’ refers to any equipment that is not ruined, torn, or excessively dirty-–anything that could be used again.
- Equipment we accept: jerseys, shorts, shin guards, goalie jerseys, goalie pants/shorts, goalie gloves, socks, cleats, soccer balls, and bags
- Jerseys with names/numbers are accepted
- Balls do not have to be deflated
- Cleats, socks, shin guards and goalie gloves are only accepted in pairs
- Please make sure your donations are clean
- Place donations in a plastic bags and drop at one of our collection locations
- Fowler Park – Beside the Spirit Wear store, behind field #5 bleachers
- Polo Fields – In front of Concessions
- South Forsyth Soccer Complex – Left of Concessions
- Matt Park - Concessions between fields 1 & 2
- Pinckneyville Park – Pavilion, left side of Concessions
- Milton – Inside office with Spirit Wear
- Rock Creek - Bathrooms by baseball fields, under stairs
- Yahoola Creek will be handled with their spirit wear day look for information to come!!
For more information about the Passback program, please visit their website here.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email UFA’s Community Liaison, Angie Bond, at firstname.lastname@example.org.